Tuition Scholarships - a Discount for Hard-Working Learners with Limited Means
Piano tuition can over time amount of overall expenses which are out of the reach of many people. It has therefore been finally decided to introduce a discount for pupils below the age of 18 with limited means but keenness to learn with a serious attitude.
This offer is conditional:
- Readiness to practise a minimum of 90 minutes a day
- Take grade exams, diplomas, participate in festivals or competitions at least once per term
- The continuation of tuition on this offer will be subject to revision each term depending on the results of a pupil's work
- Currently tuition is available online, how this progresses with this specific discount will have to be confirmed once normality returns
- Overall appropriate and respectful behaviour is an absolute must
The fees for lessons on this offer are hugely reduced (more than 70% off)
Lessons on this offers can be booked at a hugely reduced fee but this does not mean that the level of tuition could be reduced to the quality which would usually be delivered in this price category. Please do not expect the unprofessional type of teaching you would find with unqualified piano teachers. Please understand that the three-pieces-per-grade system does not help develop skills and is not practiced in this studio.
Please note weekly availability is limited to a select number of classes.
How to apply for this offer:
If you wish enquire and to take up this offer call +44 07454766539 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Details regarding proof for limited means will then be sent individually. You would also be asked to send some YouTube videos of potential pupils playing the piano. Following this preliminary screening you would be offered a short free online consultation.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Piano Lessons London | Online Lessons | NHS Offer | COVID-19 | Piano Teacher | About Lessons | Location | FAQ | Performance | News | Media | Links | Reviews | Policy | Blog | Contact